27th British Combinatorial Conference13 Feb 2019, by Sponsored events in
29 July 2019 – 2nd August 2019
School of Mathematics, University of Birmingham, UK
There will be nine invited plenary lectures, delivered by the following speakers:
- Michael Krivelevich (Tel Aviv), who will deliver the Clay Lecture.
- Penny Haxell (Waterloo), who will deliver the Richard Rado Lecture.
- Dan Král’ (Masaryk and Warwick)
- Kristin Lauter (Microsoft Research)
- Hendrik van Maldeghem (Ghent)
- Iain Moffatt (Royal Holloway)
- Igor Pak (UCLA)
- Daniel Paulusma (Durham)
- Gábor Tardos (Rényi Institute)
For more information, please visit the website here.